[Main Thread] World server is down

How did you submit a manual ticket? Every time I try to it just send me to the automated system.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/322/ticket?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=contact

go there, make sure to tell them the character and server affected

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me guess ill put a ticket and hope it doesn’t take more than a day wish me luck.

48 hours down and my “world server is (still) down”. Amazing how boring your other characters suddenly feel when you can’t log in to your main. :triumph:

1 Like

Having the same issue. Got an emergency services call, my father passed away.
Now I can’t log into the character we made together when I was a child to tell his guild & friends.

This is horrible.

Same issue here. CoS TW unable to login, “world server down” all the bull$hit courses of action on blizzards support site doesn’t work. Their submitting a ticket process has become complete dog$hit, it was way easier years ago to create a ticket and get some help with an issue. Not anymore.

Back in finally!

Same issue as everyone else. TW CoS. Tried character move, “cannot be completed” tried resetting ui, nothing. Submitted a ticket. 3 day 18hr wait time. ridiculous.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Submitted a ticket. I hope the 3 day wait times listed above aren’t true.

No blue posts on this issue? Not even a nod or something… any kind of acknowledgement to the issue or the excruciatingly long ticket times?

Same issue here stuck for 2 days in court of stars dungeon, being held prisoner

Howdy Everyone,

We are aware of this issue and working on getting it fixed. At this time the stuck character option isn’t really working for players stuck in this way.

If your toon is still stuck please submit a ticket and we will get to it asap.

1 Like

My main character Dorotea cannot log into the game due to “World Server is Down”??? Please help, as this is now an ongoing issue that cannot be resolved with a character unstuck service. Support ticket is estimated at 3 days!!! SOS

Same happened to me, I can’t even figure out how to fill out a ticket for this? The unstuck service from battle.net isn’t working either…

Same with me got a stupid automated reply to my ticket have reopened it but no answer , beyond frustrating

Character stuck in court of stars timewalking dungeon, using stuck service results in Oops! it looks like something went wrong. Trying to login to character results in world server down message. Has been stuck 2 days now no answer except automated message. Please fix my character so he is available for play. Have uninstalled / Reinstalled and completed all of the items that are supposed to fix issue but character is still stuck.

5 days later im back in… what a sh!t show from blizz…FIX YOUR TICKETING SYSTEM. LETS GET THAT PHONE NUMBER BACK!!!

same situation on my hunter. I was in a TW and my power went out. I opened a case #US89884166

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.