[Main Thread] World server is down

Yeah I put one in about 7 hours ago at this point. I recommend everyone affected do that too as it let’s the CS team know how bad this is.

Unfortunately I have yet to get a response, I haven’t seen mention of anyone else who put in a ticket being helped yet either. I hope it’s soon but after hearing people that had tickets opened since yesterday that haven’t been answered yet I’m losing faith

1 Like

Welp, I guess this is were I belong. Missing raid night cause stuck world server is down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. I’m at 3/5 timewalking dungeons done, haven’t done the catalyst or opened my vault yet. Plus missing raid and M+. Gonna be hella salty if this goes on too long and I lose an entire week of progression.

1 Like

Anyone had any replies to tickets?

1 Like

Nothing here

1 Like

I have run into the exact same issue. My main is stuck in CoS TW after having to leave group and quit. Every time I log in, and select him it says ''World Server Down"

1 Like

Average ticket wait time: 2 days 8 hours.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Same here court of stars world server is down

Same issue for me. This is ridiculous. Can someone call Blizzard support please and get them to fix this.

Yeah I’m having the exact same issue - Super unhappy about it right now. I put in a ticket but as others have stated it has a long wait time.

1 Like

Just tried deleting my toon and restoring - Didn’t help

Same issue for me, going on 12 hours now. No person to help and the auto support system fails every time.

1 Like

Yeah… now I’m just hoping a blue post pops up and white knights everyone xD

Still no update to my ticket, no blue posts

A reply!!

"My apologies for not having appeared much sooner upon your summons. We have been experiencing a larger than usual tickets in queue for ours games, but we wish to come to the rescue and help all of our players. I shall address your request now.

So in regards to your ticket: I understand that you get the error message “world server down” when attempting to play your World of Warcraft® character. I know how important this is so I will provide the necessary information to you in regards to this topic.

Since the stuck character service doesn’t “unstuck” your character, I strongly advise you to reset your World of Warcraft® user interface, as this might fix the situation. You can learn how to do so by following this link :

If you are still having difficulties, let us know so we can investigate further.

Should you have any more concerns or questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us."

Too bad I’ve already done a 100% reinstall. The saga continues…

1 Like

The smell of incompetence is pungent. How hard is it to reset that specific instance server and force every character out of it?

my Char got moved, thanks to the EU GM :smiley:

1 Like

You call them or something?

At the rate it’s being fixed, seems like the person has a GM’s personal cell number.

My character was finally moved and I can log on it successfully!

Please be sure to you have a support ticket in, it took them 1 day to answer mine but they responded and fixed it. Seems to be the only way to do it at this point