[Main Thread] Stuck in edit mode/UI interaction issues - May 2023

If you have the MapsCords Addon, disable it. That shoudl fix all your UI issues.

7 Likes

Thanks, that worked.

1 Like
  1. I have a custom UI. It’s totally broken and reset to most of the default settings with the patch. I can understand moving things around if you’re actually using the default, but a custom UI should stay the same. Don’t move my stuff around.

2. Minimap is in the center of the screen and can’t be moved.

3. A few things are just missing. Action bar 3, for example. Can’t find it, can’t find it in the menu.

All of this would be solved with just leaving a custom UI alone.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Minimap stuck in the center. Hopefully this is un-intended and is fixed with tomorrow’s maintenance.

It doesn’t seem to be my map coordinate addon here. My mouse and UI are also unresponsive. My guildies say they haven’t had an issue, but they’re having trouble getting the intro questline, so hopefully it’ll be fixed by tomorrow’s maintenance.

You’ve been more helpful with these 2 sentences than I can even explain.

At least I now know I’m not the only person. I can’t click on NCP’s. My bars are on the left side of my screen. I am not using any UI addons. The mini map is in the middle of the screen. I can’t get out of edit mode. What am I supposed to do???

I was able to fix this issue by deleting the WTF and AddOns folders. I made a copy of them so I can restore one at a time later. Good luck everyone

If you are stuck in edit mode, type /reload ui and you’ll get back to your UI.

And yes, it’s MapCoords. Just disable the addons and you are good to go.

you beat me to it! ha ha… yes, MapCoords is causing the problems

1 Like

About the same problem here, disabling all addons seems to have fixed it, I don’t have the map coordinates addon so seems to be different solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.