[Main Thread] Mac Addons Broken Since 10.2.5 - Jan 16th 2024

M1 Mac mini and Elvui is broken.

Same only Sonoma 14.2.1

I posted this shortly after the game came back up. This bug above is breaking about half my addons. It’s working on a PC, but completely broken on MAC. I even checked the PTR and it’s broken there as well. So not sure how long it’s been broken, but should have been caught on the PTR.

1 Like

Same here - Macbook Pro M1, Sonoma 14.2.1.

Definitely causing me to re-think my UI after this is fixed to rely on less. I can’t play if ElvUI doesn’t function (with all my keybinds and bars setup through it), and that’s probably not a great dependency to have.

Especially if something this game-breaking made it through the entire PTR and live for hours without any official post from Blizzard :frowning:

Intel mac running Ventura. ElvUI not loading - doesn’t seem to be spamming errors either. Has a couple on load but nothing else.

I am on Intel and it has effected me as well. So it may be effecting more ARM but I do not think that its exclusive.

I disabled it, copied my interface and WTF folder and redid the stock UI for now, bot a fix but I have to raid in 30 minutes lol. At least hoping copying folders before I wrestled with the stock ui will help me not have to do stuff over again when they fix it.

this is bricking my keys and making me look like a loser in front of my raiding guild wow guys plz focus on this

I am chiming in as also impacted by this issue. M1 Mac Mini. I am having to sit out of my raid night because of this.

Same here, addons are not functioning correctly on Sonoma macOS.

Yup - Broken on my M1 MacBook. Badly.

Same thing here. M1 Mac

16" M1 Max running Monterey. Same issues. My UI is unusable at this point. Just looking at Windows people running keys as a teardrop slowly runs down my cheek… :cry:

Please fix this quickly, Blizz! :pray:

Does Blizzard read these forums and acknowledge the problem one way or the other?

Please fix this

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to come in and let you know that we are aware of the issue and are currently working on a solution, we do hope to have this resolved very soon though I do not have an ETA. If we get any additional information we will share it here. The solution will likely be implemented as a hotfix.

13 Likes

chiming in and adding my 2cents, that this is the pits. I’m not feeling much like ripping apart all my characters bars and bindings. It’s so much work to redo them at this point. Really crossing my fingers this gets hotfixed sooner than later! Thanks for the update @Kershew!

Is it fixed yet?

1 Like

My ElvUI is bricked and I’m on Windows. :frowning:

Looks like we had a blue post acknowledging it though, so that’s cool. Patience!

To be honest, this has been something WoW players have had to contend with since day one. Every major patch release introduces the possibility for things to break. We just need to be patient and let the Blizzard engineers find the solution and issue the hotfix. Nothing new here. Thanks for updating us on this @Kershew!

3 Likes