[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

Thank you for your help and communication with this issue. It helps us, at least me, feel our love of the game is appreciated.

1 Like

got in. playable but weird with parts of the terrain gone. Was able to do my last warlock artifact quest. no prob with the zones in the actual quest.

1 Like

Thank you so much for fixing it; I know y’all are busy and underappreciated!!

2 Likes

Me too. They seem to be per character like everything was in the old days. I have 2 warriors on this newer account. each has had to unlock them separately. But old account, which I am linked to, and most things carried over, I had every artifact weapon from every class. Ah well. I enjoy those quests. Those were the funnest part of Legion for me. Shame my Dracthyr does not get any to chase, or a class hall.

1 Like

Fixed for me today - but odd graphics issues. Got stuck for a while cause wasn’t sure where to go - the final spot where the bow is supposed to be was inivisble until I went far enough in…

1 Like

Dreadscar Rift is still mostly unplayable. There is a bug with collecting Jagganoth’s heart making the starting quest for the warlock class hall unfinishable.

I suppose I have myself to blame. We all know Blizzard hates warlocks like LFR groups hate hunters. :laughing:

Yea my dreadscar is a bit messed up, I’m not crashing when I load into it but literally, nothing but the ground and the demon npcs are loading so I’m just stumbling around in an invisible wall maze lmao

1 Like

10.0.7.48865 dropped around 5:40pm EDT on March 31, and looks like it fixed this problem. Thanks for the work all.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.