Main Tank LF for Shadowlands Raiding Guild [H] Tichondrius

Good Morning All,

I wanted to reach out on the forums to see if any structured raiding Semi-Hardcore Mythic guilds were recruiting. I’m currently still in a guild, but the new raiding times when Shadowlands hits won’t work for me. Pretty decent player and just lost my home. I’d love a guild with 6PST - 9PST raiding time (weekday) or open to looking into weekend guilds (Fri/Sat/Sun). My cousin would also be interested in a role as he also will be leaving due to the raid time change. Thanks for your time.

Class: Druid
Role: Main (currently main in guild) or Off Tank

raider io
us/tichondrius/Highdruid

wowprogress
us/ tichondrius/Highdruid

I’d also appreciate a guild that is able to welcome my cousin as he was also affected by the guild time change. He will go Melee dps w/ caster offspec
Class: Shaman
Role: Melee Dps

raider io
us/tichondrius/Enhanceness

wowprogress
us/tichondrius/Enhanceness

(Can’t use links so did the best i could to help assist you on your search)

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102
Officer- Alfaro#7894

How would any structured guild need a main tank?

Lol what? Structured guilds lose players for a variety of reasons even a tank. I’ve joined a guild as a main tank that was a raiding guild for 10+ years

1 Like

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a tank and some dps to our core for the rest of bfa and into shadowlands. Check us out. We’d be able to a accommodate you both.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326