Mailroom Mayhem Status?

I keep looking around online and and keep checking into the thread that was posted last week, but it seems to be that the boss is still bugged and there has been zero response from a blue besides saying they are aware of it. CAN YOU PEOPLE AT LEAST CONFIRM IF THE BUG IS STILL THERE AND GIVE US A STATUS UPDATE??? Such a crappy way to treat your customers.

And I’ve said it elsewhere but I’ll say it here again: If the bug cannot be fixed then the mechanic should be disabled or the boss should not be required to finish the dungeon. It’s ridiculous that this dungeons is a major patch feature and cannot be completed in a typical fashion.

Blue post - they’re aware and working on it, but it is “pesky”. Frustrating that it is taking this long and that they released in bugged state and don’t disable the mechanic, but that’s what we have at the moment. Cheers!

may or may not be related, unable to report the problem but thunder bluff mailbox is non access able … tried on 3 characters + reload ui… went to another zone mailbox to access mail

A bug about a boss has nothing at all to do with mailboxes in cities. Start a new thread for your issue once you have ruled out a corrupted addon or file by doing a full UI reset.