Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Should be good

Could you please purge my mailbox? I would like to migrate.

Dkwhosayskni - Grobbulus.

You should be good

1 Like

Can a GM help me clear my mailbox and cancel my auctions?

Gxmbi - level 80 orc DK - Faerlina server.

At this point any purges wont happen till morning the blues have gone home for the nite.

Clear the mail, yes. Cancel your auctions, no. You will have to log in to the character to cancel any auctions you have going, as per several of the blue posts in this very thread.

3 Likes

I am having a problem with mail that I can not see. Any chance a someone can help clear it on Frittrogue - Benediction so I can transfer to another server?

I’m sorry - I didn’t look at other people’s post. Looks like I will wait in queue. Sorry for bothering you.

I DON’T WANT A MAIL PURGE.

I need a character unstuck. I’ve tried the auto service, but i got back to the same place. Can i get a unstuck from some of the GMs around?

@edit

FOR THIS CHARACTER.

Mailbox Purge Request
Server: Whitemane
Character: Crushedx

No visible mail, trying to transfer to Old Blanchy

There are no GMs on the forums, and the SFA’s, who have been given special dispensation to delete the mail for those who request it and have a ticket in, have already gone home for the night. Since they don’t have special dispensation to move characters, the answer would be no. Follow the directions on the stuck character page and submit a ticket, or wait for the 8 hour cooldown to try to use the service again.

6 Likes

No GM’s here. Only support forum agents who have been given the limited ability to clear mailboxes during the ticket flood.

If the unstuck service is not working for you, you need to follow the instructions on that service page to submit a ticket if it doesn’t work.
The forums are not a means to skip to the head of the queue for anything other that stuck mail.

4 Likes

Please clear the mail from this character’s mailbox PLEASE

trying to transfer but cant with mail thats not even there!!!

need mine cleared as well please.
Server: Whitemane
Character: Thawg
missed out on the free transfer to Eranikus because of the mail bug :frowning:

Hello team, need mailbox clean please.

Name: Bacontrain
Server: Gehennas

No visible mail, cannot transfer

Mail purge request for:

name: Strimig
realm: Gehennas (EU)

Thanks in advance

Hi, could you please purge my mail for:

WotLK Classic
Name: Cyphee
Realm: Venoxis (EU)

Thank you so much

Hiho, could you please purge my mail for a transfer as well? :

WotLK Classic
Name: Renaade
Realm: Venoxis (EU)

mailbox seems to be empty since hours but transfer wont work. it says still “clear your mailbox”.

thanks for helping out!

Please can you purge email ?
Char name : Gnaru
Server : firemaw (eu)
Classic wotlk

I don’t have any mails apparently, I got this bug since 6 days ago.
Thanks very much for your support to EU players we are appreciating a lot <3