Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

By and large, the system is working exactly as it was designed.

The vast majority of these are mails from quests or events that have a component where you’ll receive an email from an NPC between 24 hours - or even a week later.

The only time those can become an issue - is when you are trying to do a character transfer. They WILL eventually show up. They are actually in the mail, they just are dated to not be visible until the appropriate time they are supposed to be delivered.

Under normal circumstances, system works great. This just isn’t normal circumstances at the moment.

7 Likes

Hello, please purge my mails so i can transfer

Region: EU
Realm: Golemagg
Char Name: Bratani

Should be clear

Can you please clear my mailbox on Stabnsht - Benediction? I am trying to transfer to Eranikus before transferred are closed this afternoon. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Should be clear

1 Like

Thank you so much Orlyia! I was stressing that I wouldn’t be able to get my character transferred in time and you answered my post in MINUTES! This was outstanding customer service and I am thrilled! Is there anywhere I can give you a review or boast about how amazing the service was today? You are incredible!! Thank you so much again!

2 Likes

You are most welcome. This isn’t normally something we can do - but things aren’t exactly normal at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Please purge my mail for Eyeknock on grob server. Can’t transfer get mail error that I can not open. Thanks! @orlyia

Hi I want to make a request for mailpurge for a friend! (he can’t move his char because it says he still got mail but he has emptied it)

Gehennas EU
Porrfavor

Thank you!

Mail Purge please
Char = Eyeknock
Server = Grobbulus
US

Above should be clear

My brother is also having an issue. Could you please clear ElmerrFudd- Benediction? If not I’ll try to have him comment before transfers close.

That is just gold. Can he not log in to get it? He should be able to see it. He also hasn’t put in a ticket specifically asking that to be removed. While NPC mails aren’t a big deal - when it comes to auction returns - or gold, we really shouldn’t touch those unless absolutely necessary - AND the player specifically asks it be done

1 Like

Shooooot! I didn’t realize that was why. I’ll let him know and have him hop in the que. If he can’t get it before 5pm I’ll reach back out.

Hi. My friend, Zaryeld on Faerlina, is wanting to transfer to Eranikus before it is closed today.

He is having an issue posting on the forums. He’s sending me discord messages and it looks like he doesn’t have a “Reply” button available.

Are you able to either clear his mailbox or do you know why he can’t post on the forums?

1 Like

You have to sign in first to reply. I had the same issue this morning

He sent me a picture, his character portrait is in the top right of his window, so I believe he is logged in.

Hmmm that’s weird. I’m not sure then.

He should be clear

1 Like

His transfer is in progress! Thanks for helping so quickly. He usually bullies me in guild chat, I was going to miss that if he didn’t make it to Eranikus in time.

1 Like