Mail broken on banker alt, can't send or receive

So I bought a large number of Tidespray Linen earlier (woo bracer scrapping for expulsom!), exactly 100k for 2g99s each – 299k~ gold was taken, and the purchase seemed to go ok. However after I checked my mail on that character (at the time) there was nothing in the inbox, I thought nothing of it figured maybe it was delayed or something, so switched to another character for awhile.

Before the servers restarted, I checked my banker again, and discovered his mail is completely broken. Nothing can be sent or received, in the case of sending nothing happens. No errors or anything. I attempted to cancel a couple auctions (thinking maybe it just needed to be refreshed or something) and the minimap shows I should have new mail, but I can’t actually see it. I’ve disabled addons (renamed folders even), cleared cache, etc… nothing helped.

Had been hoping the restarts would have fixed it, but it didn’t and I can’t figure out where to submit a ticket since it keeps redirecting me to item restoration?? I mean yes, I’d like to get what I paid for, but more important to me is getting my banker alt’s mail functioning again since without it, he’s useless.

EDIT: My banker alt is my only shaman on Greymane if anyone can look into it I would appreciate it. Oh and I also submitted a bug report in-game.

try this

1 Like

Thank you, but I did that already in an attempt to fix it myself (I originally thought it was an addon conflict with Postal or something), hence “renaming folders even”.

If that didn’t help, Zelarith, a Game Master likely will need to take a look. There isn’t a specific category for it but I’d probably go with UI issue and put your ticket under: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1460/ticket

Attaching the dxdiag, etc… is optional and probably unnecessary in this case but if you are getting any errors, etc… you might attach a screenshot.

1 Like

Thanks, I was just checking the update here: Auction House Issues - #23 by Bornakk “If a character buys commodities in high quantities, they may not be able to access their mail.”

Looks like it’s a known issue, so I’ll just be patient for now. Hopefully they figure it out soon :slight_smile:

EDIT: For anyone curious, my banker appears to be functioning again, currently slowly collecting the stupid amount of linen I bought from the mailbox, woo!

3 Likes