Maiev is more resilient than the Lich King

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/350863774787567618/522650324746502147/unknown.png

squad

6 Likes

Maiev is the elf version of the bird that flies by the sheer force of anger alone.

16 Likes

Maiev is the bee’s knees.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/7WP02r4.png

cough

12 Likes

Be careful. This kind of talk might rile the Arthas Defense Force.

2 Likes

BLESS, I was hoping someone would make that edit.

3 Likes

I also really did like that Shandris’ bit was to do the memeist Hunter thing, and cast Barrage.

2 Likes

Just what material indicates she’s still not just as insane as she ever was? The fact that she doesn’t cut down Morden in full view of everyone? She wasn’t doing that before. She carried out her murder campaign from the shadows.

I still havent forgiven her for her showdown with Vandel.

Woman you killed his people what the hell?!

I’ve never not liked Maiev, but this expansion has made her a favorite of mine. Starting from when she was telling off Anduin. She’s all fury on the Darkshore Warfront. She even gives Sura one finally chance to stand down in Elune’s name and when Sura declines, Maiev shouts Bandu Thoribas; a line we have not heard since W3 when Tyrande said it.

5 Likes

Makes sense. Illidan, who was the sponge for all of her excess anger and scorn, is now gone. No longer can she spend hours glaring at his crystallized corpse, fantasies of murder and bloodshed fleeting through her mind.

Now, all that raw anger is being bottled up, searching for a way out. It’s built up to such critical levels that her body has started metabolizing it.

15 Likes

No-matter what crimes she may commit–I’ll never stop being thankful to Maiev for locking Illidan up: far away from the story.

14 Likes

I’ve been thinking and have concluded that Warcraft does not deserve Maiev, particularly the crime against all good and nuanced media that is Battle for Azeroth.

What franchise would better suit Our Lady?

6 Likes

Would be cool in Warhammer.

5 Likes

I second Warhammer, be it Fantasy or 40k. She’s one of the few Warcraft characters I think is hardcore enough to survive in that franchise.

7 Likes

“Adepta Sororitas? How quaint. Allow me to show you how it’s really done…”

Yeah, I can see it.

3 Likes

Another Alliance character randomly becoming a Super Saiyan, merely par for the course.

Imo, it makes complete sense for a woman who’s been relentlessly hunting and and killing Azeroth’s most dangerous creatures for 10,000 years to be a total badass.

But I digress. She didn’t go super saiyan. She went full on Bruce Lee.

8 Likes

Yeah, it was really Tyrande who went super saiyan in this case. Not that it seems to have done her much good.

Maiev is just being badass, as usual.

7 Likes