Magtheridon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Magtheridon (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes
Your character’s name, race and class. 

Ownaron, Night Elf, Warrior
Discord: Ownaron#3071

The name of your original guild on this realm 

Strife / Defiance

The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Trivium, Perseus, Kohko, Cheliose, Lithreyn, Logainalbar, WillFerrell, Dayofpain.

1 Like

Character: Gildena, Human, Mage

Guild: Illuminaire/Holy Grail/Time Stealers/Top Shelf

Who would I like to reconnect with?
Be happy to talk to anyone I met up with. I’m mostly curious where people went with their lives since then. However, if any of you want to play together again, no I have issues with that.

Edit: Will be playing on Fairbanks as Gildena, and Saelyan, as well as Grobbulus as Saelyan.

1 Like

Character: Nozi/Nozy (enhancement shaman)
Guild: Genesis
Played through BC

Carisana, Anxty, the German dude that ran our website and had no sense of humor, Winemonkey, the french-canadian dude that played Heroes of Might & Magic, and everyone else I forgot.

Character: Roughrider Night elf rogue
Guild: Rocktamus Prime

Almost a 100% chance you saw me outside of Ironforge dueling

1 Like

Swiftblades - Dwarf Hunter

Sacred Wrath

7 Likes

Kelbourn, NIght Elf, Hunter

Bnet: Baldr#11710

Team Ezmode

Kilgoretrout, Bailo, Ghani, Jolo, Heavenspally, any other Team Ezmode Members

Eviljin, Night Elf, Priest

Stratageme, Rocktamus Prime

Angeleyes, Anarious, Kregan, Sushii, Bjarkan, Jolo, Gwenevyr, Persius, Elitha, Avrenim…

3 Likes

Cataclysmo, Human, Rogue

Probably saw me trolling. Or dueling outside IF.

Goompa, Gnome, Warrior

Probably saw me trolling.

Don’t know if I’ll play Classic. I’ll probably dabble just a bit. To relive the glory days of dueling outside IF on an OP rogue. If you recognize me, hit me up.

2 Likes

Sevyrd, Human Paladin

Rocktamus Prime

Looking for any of the old RP crew, feel free to hit me up on Discord! Sevyrd#1784 or BNet Sevyrd#1900

2 Likes

viir human warrioe

pain train

looking to play casual

Name

• Shadowbow

Guilds

• Guardians of Azeroth
  • Retribution
  • PvPimpin

Still friends with a few from the hayday, I can’t remember all my ole pals but i do remember Thirtycakes warrior i believe. Nyarlathotep rogue? Nanok?
still talk to fellow paladin Budweis once in awhile.

Was a long time ago but if you remember me i probably remember you!
had IRL friends playing and a really good friend who i kept up with over the years Noktourne (spelling) who inspired me to roll rogue.

Name: Garthorn, Odigo - Human Warrior
Guild: Rocktamus Prime, Pain Train

Real Id Avarath#1593

1 Like

Name: Nefasu Night Elf Druid

Guild: Militae Templi

Raided through first six bosses or so of Naxx. Later would go on to arena PVP as a priest named Araiyn.

2 Likes

I remember you…I played with MT shortly after the guild formed after the “split” in MC. Was a priest named Symptoms. Real life got in my way though and didn’t play too terribly long into BWL.

Yeah your name sounds vaguely familiar. Yeah MT split from Kings after the Rag hammer incident lol

Elitro Human Rogue

Guild : Gold (Guild of Legendary Deeds)

1 Like

Clawdya, Nelf Druid
Leveling Guild: Tears of the Phoenix
Raiding Guild: Templar of Steel

Folks I wouldn’t mind reconnecting with are Galgore, Beardsmite, Ianguage, Really, other chill folks from ToS, etc. And anyone who is playing really. Just happy to still be alive and playing this game.

3 Likes

Looking for anyone that played in the guild Reckless Desire. GM was Lakiria and MT was his wife or girlfriend xariah or something similar.

1 Like

Nightwhisper Nightelf Warrior

Wicked Demise/Untamed

Happy to talk to anyone I raided with years ago had some of the best moments of WoW playing Vanilla.

1 Like