Mag'har orcs allied race do not have the shattered hand clan options

Sure the laughting skull clan is close but not quite…
i want the shattered hand customization

4 Likes

Absolutely. They need the pale skin (and scar) options. The fact that they didn’t include them (and some of the other WoD orc skins) bugs me to no end.

1 Like

They have that…

They just don’t cut off their own hands since Kargath is kinda dead.

2 Likes

i mean some might why not give em the option 2

Agreed.

You can get the Bladefist weapon from heroic shattered halls atleast.

Also my Vrykul are fat (KT) and my mechagnomes are not from Northrend so yknow - nobody is happy.

Clipping issues, the problem that your character is MISSING A HAND and how that’d even work…

Actually they don’t.

They have the Laughing Skull/Shadowmoon clan skin. They don’t have the Shattered Hand skin options

You can see the 3D model of a Shattered Hand NPC here. It’s a sickly pale that isn’t playable

3 Likes

easy you play a class that only uses 1 weapon or you turn that missing hand into the weapon like a dagger

clipping exuse is ewww – lamest excuse ever that even ffxiv keeps saying if it clipps for you use a diffrent glam/transmog

They have grey skin tone with piercings. I thought that was shattered hand.

5 Likes

Nope, that’s the skin used by the Shadowmoon Orcs and Laughing Skull NPCs. The really pale skin is what was on the Shattered Hand orcs

1 Like

Orcs are dorks, just saying.

1 Like
1 Like

I encourage you to look at the picture I linked. What you have is the Laughing Skull’s customization. Which is suitable if you’re trying to get a look-alike, but the point is that the actual skin tone would be really nice to have

2 Likes

Yes that is one of the skin tones but we still have shattered hand skins. More would be appreciated. But we do have them.

6 Likes

I think they added laughing skull Instead of shattered hand dispite the laughing skull clan being killed off in AU because making handless orc options would be weird with all the classes that needs to hold their weapons to function lol.

1 Like

Thrall’s beard clips in his chest in ingame cinematics, clipping isnt an issue for blizzard.

2 Likes

Hence why it was part of a multitude of reasons.

1 Like

Ummm they have that tho…

2 Likes

No, we don’t.

What we have:

What we’re asking for:

There is an extremely huge difference. The Shattered Hand clan uses the latter skin tone, and that’s what we want. If you use the other skin, you’re looking like a Laughing Skull/Shadowmoon Orc.

4 Likes

I forget but are the shattered hand even present in the Maghar quest chain? Im struggling to remember seeing them?

2 Likes