Mage tower

Are they supposed to be this tough this time around? I do no damage to bosses at all

IMHO: It’s not easy still, but it’s easier than it ever has been. I tried to do it back in Season 2 of Legion, couldn’t pull it off.

Tried it again for the first time since this week - got the Shadow Priest one down in about 9 tries.

Maybe it depends on the class for each challenge, cause my warrior dps is non exsistent for Fury or Arms

I did it on my Havoc DH tonight, not impossible but pretty tight on the tuning. Make sure to use pots/phials and such to help.

here is the math formula to suceed in mage tower:
translation → S= success, I= Sanity levels, P = Pain and suffering, K= Skill

S%= (P+K)-I

in other words… you will suceed when you lose your mind

From my understanding they were easiest when current and have only gotten harder with poor scaling. I haven’t taken a stab at it this xpac though so don’t take my word for it.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

Stack the right stats

I done all the challenges when they were current in Legion, yes they were tough, but doable cause atleast you had the dps. Now it seems you just don’t have the dps to do some of the bosses, Like the one for Arms , the Mage guy when it gets to the void boss at the end you pour your heart and soul into him and when the plateform is nearly 95% full the boss is only at 50% HP, back in the day the boss would be around 15% when it got that close, there is definitely something wrong with scaling.

Might be your spec. Usually warrs spec for scaled stats you wont have.