Mage tower windwalker doable?

Honestly, to make it easy mode I just got two heirloom weapons and changed them with crusader and then face rolled it. As long as I didn’t botch an interrupt, the healing from crusader chants made it hysterically easier.

Not sure when you did yours, but they did hotfix crusader

I did it after the hotfix. It still does a TON of healing. 2-3k per tick tick.

I don’t know if your still struggling but to win but for anyone still reading:

• Make a macro for Fel Burst on focus target (set the Tauren focus target)
  • Make a macro to Paralysis the worm (cast this on every sonic boom)
  • Farm the Nythendra on use trinket from Emerald Nightmare
  • Buy an Endless Tincture of Healing off the AH
  • Only hit the worm from start to finish. The only damage the other boss should take is going to be from cleave + trinket pool.
  • Use Chi Burst to hit the totems from a distance so you don’t get yourself in a weird funky camera / late to kick situation with Fel Burst.

Use your Healing Spheres from the totems your killing with your defensive cooldowns on casts from the worm that you can’t interrupt. Between that + leech puddle + endless tincture procs your going to be pretty healthy.

It took me maybe 5 tries to get my fingers to remember how to play the encounter and then 2 pulls later I cleared it. I’m just wearing my regular shadowlands gear aside from those trinkets + crafted Hellscream polearm for fun.

Storm, Earth, and Fire is better for killing the eggs. The DPS requirement for this fight is non existent due to the worm taking so much less damage than the Tauren. If you cleave to hard with Xuen+SEF+Trinket then your going to enrage the worm super early and just die.

2 Likes

I did it the other way around in regards to the double boss thing. I focused cow man, but as soon as i started chipping armor off the worm, I cleaved him and kept the cow man by the worm to land double leg sweeps.

Not sure if you’re still struggling but did it within an hour with my shadowlands gear…

To add to this, it’s much easier to kill Tugar and the worm at the same time. If you see one getting low, stop dps on it and ST the other until they’re both at 5% ish. Tugar himself can also be enraged if the worm dies first, so kill them both at the same time if possible.

Just stand there and cast vivify if you have to. Although I spent like 1/3rd of the fight standing there doing nothing while waiting on the worm, it does trivialize the encounter.

Very easy with this strat.

You got this OP :slight_smile:

I just did it earlier on this alt here - an heirloom with crusader made a world of difference.

As others have said, make a macro to paralyze Jormog, and a macro to interrupt fel blast, and do your best to get at least 2 stalagtites per worm charge.

Save paralysis for first sonic screech, and typically hold a good karma or leg sweep for the second where it can overlap. Leg sweep was SUPER janky for me though so be careful of that - would miss the worm a ton and I’d have to just heal through it.

Once you get the interrupts down it’s not too bad tbh.

Best of luck!

Late to the party. I said I wouldn’t do these again until they got nerfed, but for some reason I found myself doing both the tank and dps ones today before the event goes away with my sub.

I was in mostly the same gear as my tank set. Different helm (crit vers), two weapons (both crit vers, using SL enchants) and two trinkets from the raid (Tormented Rack and Decanter).

Felt clunky and more difficult than it did in Legion.

Actually stupid, u try to leg sweep the worm and he only gets stunned every other stun?

15 pulls? You won’t even learn the mechanics . Took me about 20 to learn what is going on and another 20 to down it. Pretty ez once you learn what to do

Did it yesterday in 42 attempts on my WW alt. Just used regular SL gear. No changes, just a flask and food.

Made target macro for interrupting Tugar
(you don’t need to ever paralyze him), another macro for casting jade lightning on the stun totem.

Made another target macro to paralyze jormog . You can paralyze Or sweep each cast of sonic scream.

Other than that…it’s just kill eggs, lure him to hit the rocks and just constant dodging.

Just make sure to kill them around the same time. For the last few phases I did no damage to tugar, and just let him chase me around so I could do back to hitting Jormog and got him to about 15% before I killed Tugar.