Mage Tower too difficult? Boycott it

Boycotts are effective since devs pay attention to engagement metrics.

Do what I’m doing - refuse to run the tower while demanding nerfs to it on the forums.

When people start to complain that it’s now “too easy,” you’ll know that we’ve won and it will be time to give the tower a try.

38 Likes

Since I can’t post links…can someone do the honors with the one below?

Thanks!

h ttps://c.tenor.com/lOqT02de4UEAAAAd/frankly-thats-a-skill-issue-hazzikostas.gif

5 Likes

tbh, this IS a skill issue.

7 Likes

I’m with you. Stopped trying, its not worth it until its nerfed to the ground.

4 Likes

32 Likes

I mean… it’s hard and overtuned, but they won’t get proper tunning data if no one uses it.

IMO, disable all consumables. Make it easier. Consumables and gems can account for up to double your dmg in some circumstances.

4 Likes

Well, yes. I spend $15 a month. I want to have fun. This challenge costed me keys on my keyboard, and a broken wristpad.

The mechanics aren’t even hard, it’s just that they’re vastly overtuned.

16 Likes

Also I have an idea, may be go in naked (so you don’t pay repair bills) and wipe over and over again. This way Blizzard will see many failed attempts in the data and nerf it.

10 Likes

$15 a month gives you access to the server, it doesn’t give you access to an auto-win button.

Then go have fun.

Maybe you need a break to fix some anger issues then.

mhmm.

11 Likes

lol that’s not how it works. Even if this would be how it works I don’t think you’re going to get even 5 players who would be willing to do this all day long every day.

3 Likes

It does. A subscription gets you a free level boost. It gives you free mounts and cosmetics.

There’s nothing I want more than to have fun playing WoW.

The Mage Tower was tuned in a way to be purposely frustrating. They wanted this.

6 Likes

yikes

Take a jog or play some Frisbee with your dog or something. Chill out if you’re getting that mad.

5 Likes

If you have to boycott it just boycott the game.

Don’t tell me what to do.

1 Like

I just did.

4 Likes

Ur on my ignore list.

1 Like

And that still isn’t an auto-win button, else you wouldn’t be complaining about how hard it is. You didn’t win much.

Then get off the forum and have fun.

It was meant to be a challenge.

4 Likes

You have much bigger problems if WoW made you that frustrated

5 Likes

It actually is.

I can interact with whomever I please.

Wasn’t a challenge. Just frustrating and broken.

1 Like