Mage (Necro Frost) LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Returning for the tail end of the expansion after a few month break. Decided to switch to my mage. Looking for weekend raiding guild, preferably evenings or late nights but not a deal breaker. Looking for raiding, dungeons and pvp. Thank you for taking the time to read.

BTAG-- Riggz#11352

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Good morning!
BiOL is a weekend raiding guild looking for a good mage. Feel free to check us out below and if interested, give me a poke!

Existential Crisis is a weekend raiding guild on Area 52. Not sure if you’d be okay being horde, but I’ll drop the information here either way. Currently 2/11M (almost 3/11M but easter weekend kinda screwed up how long we could raid this weekend).

Our raid times are:
Friday/Saturday from 8:00-11:30pm EST.

To apply to the raid team, please fill out this application.
https://forms.gle/Qh5v7o4v9nk4kJZh8

If you have any questions, my discord is Sieara#6473 :slight_smile:

Hey!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

Hey there! My guild raids a little earlier in the day Sat/Sun but we’re looking for a mage currently!