Mage looking for LBGT friendly guild (alliance, raiding, pve or rp-pve)

I went browsing through the guilds that have posted so far, but nothing jumped out at me. I’m still looking though.

This is the only Alliance guild that I’ve seen post so far about Myzrael…

Bookmarked this too. I’m trying to see if there’s any interest in some of Taint moving over and playing but so far I’ve seen 2 responses about classic.

https:// discord.gg/gvqBurB remove the space after // , analysis is a semi hardcore pvp realm LGBT “Friendly” guild, buy this i mean we have many gay members but we are also savage jokers (not sex jokes just generally savage) so if your not a carebear youl have alot of fun with us.

1 Like

I am totally down for this type of guild. I was thinking of going to Atiesh for normal or buccaneers for RP. I could go for Myzrael thou.

battle net ID = Sacredfire#11523

Someone told me today that some guilds on proudmoore are going to atiesh. I think im going to reserve names on both atiesh and myzrael and see what happens.

Yeah I’m going for the shotgun approach too. Fortunately I’ve some friends with no interest in classic that can reserve some names for me, hehe.

1 Like

Come check us out!

This is now my personal resume channel. I made a thread over here (Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!) for guild advertisements.

Figured this would work much better than people using a random mage’s thread, hehe.

I’m following both threads now. I’m even willing to help form one on Myzrael if enough people are interested.

Bumpity Bump Bump. Any nice guilds out there on a pve server need a gnome mage? :slight_smile:

(oh, and Ardenthands, Azurall, Nathrem, Pocketbacon, and anyone else who linked their guild here, could you post your guild in this thread (Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!) too? I’d like to get the one filled out so people can use it as a reference)

Also looking for LGBT friendly guild

Howdy,

We are not centered around anything specific, but we have always had a diverse group of people including many of the community. It is def a safe guild. Feel free to join us!

Bump. I’ve contacted a few guilds and have been tentatively invited, but I probably won’t fully commit until launch. So still open to listening to other guild’s pitches :slight_smile:

Have you decided on a server? I’ve been seeing many members of the LGBT community looking for a comfortable community on both Myzrael and Atiesh, I’m still unsure where to go myself. Do you have any insights that you would feel comfortable sharing?

I am currently going to be rolling on Atiesh and there is 3 others that I’ll be rolling with. There is an alliance guild from proudmoore coming to Atiesh that has a huge lgbt following.

We would love to have you, give us a look and see if you would fit in. Unlike most of the Guilds in here, our guild is up and running, so keep that in mind when selecting your guild. :slight_smile: We are all about friendship and having fun. Our officers and members are career oriented, so we have a lot of good people!

We are accepting of everyone LGBT, Gay, Straight, Whatever. We do not allow political discussions in our Discord, so that is never a problem. We have several gay members, and one officer who is gay, so you will have no issues with the Malicious Moogles!!!

Do you happen to know the name of that guild by any chance?

The Anti Drama Society

Hey guys! If anyone is still looking for a friendly guild, check us out! We can offer a home for everyone from the serious raider to casual players! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE

Hi, I would also like a safe space where nobody says the words safe space.