Mage looking for Heroic/mythic raiding guild

Hello there!
Currently playing a mage in dragonflight, looking for a place that I can raid with like minded people. currently item level 389 and have some parses on normal and heroic. Looking for a guild that raids past 7:30PST. If you like what you see please leave your contact info. thank you for your time!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 5/8 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

ad me airbourne88#1885

kitchenorfist#3042 on discord. 5/8H mythic progression guild Tues/Weds 930pm-1230am EST