Mage looking for AOTC guild

Hi all, I’m looking for an AOTC guild for my arcane mage (this is not the mage, theyre currently alliance elsewhere) and would like to come back to Malganis to raid and do M+. I have mythic experience, though I am not looking for CE focus, I am also open to a Mythic guild on the more casual spectrum of that progression. Thanks! :slight_smile: You can reach me here, or add me on Btag at Haylix#11682

Hi there Lightruyer. So I have some mixed news. As you can probably tell, I’m on Mal’ganis, but I’m Horde! So is the guild. If that’s a deal breaker you can leave the post now and I’d understand. If you’ve read further, let me continue~

So we have no aspirations for cutting edge. A few of us certainly could do it, but we’d rather not. Age, families, etc. A few of our friends are in the guild and they’re new! Their first raid was with us and they went from grey parsing to being 10/10 Normal! We’ve also pushed into heroic content as well. We’re generally just trying to have a good time. No policing of race/class/covenant combos.

Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PM EST Wed&Thur.

If you like what you’ve seen at all and don’t hate our capital cities that much hit me up I’d be happy to chat.

My Discord is SpacePope20K#0840
My Bnet is SpacePope20K#1320