Mage Looking for a guild

Hello!

We’re an AotC guild that raids Fri/Sat from 7:30-10:30 PST. We’re fortifying our roster and looking for good people for current content and beyond. If interested feel free to contact me on Discord at The Taco King#4302 or on BNet at LordAwesome#1793.

Hi Lopann,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 9/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Currently looking to fill a few spots for Sepulcher and onwards, we will always take a look at good applicants regardless of the list below, so feel free to contact us! (See Guild Profile for recruitment list.)

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hey,we are an area 52 Horde guild called lonely ghosts, mon/wed 7-10pm east, we are 4/11 mythic almost 5/11 (p3 panth) multple Ce players and leader, good guild lookn to have fun getting CE but not gogin about it hardcore. We focus on teamwork and learning to have fun while progging

disc-haydenthomas#2659

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Nice to meet ya, please take a look at our blurb below and see if it is something that interests you. Then reach out if you have any questions I would be happy to discuss further.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

GPA is a newer guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well. We are about a month old and after just 4 heroic raid nights are 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde. We also have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hey there, we’d love to add another Mage to our roster if you’re still looking, I’ll leave our copy-paste below but please reach out if you’re interested

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M as of tonight! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey there! It might be a stretch but can you make weekend mornings? thought i’d ask because other than that it looks like it’s a great fit!
here’s our info and my contact at the bottom:

Alliance, in Lightbringer-us. Recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Sepulcher, we’ve been toguether raiding for 10 years+!

5/10 M SoD last tier, currently 10/11 Heroic Sepulcher Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM! If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

1 Like

Hi! BiOL is always looking for more people to push mythic. And mages are delicious :yum:. Check us out below and if interested let’s chat.

Hello! Still looking for a guild? We are located on Sargeras (Alliance). We are a small guild looking to add some new raiders/members to our ranks. We are in need of DPS, back up heals, and possibly a main tank for the right person. Currently on Heroic progression. We want to have a good time and value that above all else. We are all adults with busy lives and we put our real lives above all else. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 800-1000 pm CST/900-1100 pm EST. We also enjoy doing mythic dungeons & some PVP with an active Discord. We are really just looking for a people with good attitudes that want to have fun while working together as a group whether you raid or just hang out for fun. If this sounds like something you would be into or would like more info, please contact MsWorri-Revive (Sargeras) or battle tag Worri#11344

Hey Lopanñ

Duh Winning [H] - Zul’jin US

Current Progression: 2/11M and 10/11H SoFo

Progression Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm PST

Optional fun/alt raid night: Tuesday 6:00pm-8/9:00pm PST

Current recruitment needs: Mage, Warlock, Holy Priest, other ranged/healers will be considered!

Ahoy!

Duh Winning [H] - Zul’jin US is a long standing and laid back casual guild with players that enjoy all aspects of the game that just happen to get some mythic bosses down along the way. We like to keep a chill friendly guild environment while taking raiding a bit more seriously and making sure we are always doing the best we can. We are mostly made up of career folks and parents so we are extremely flexible when it comes to attendance.

We are always looking for skilled players willing to learn and grow as a team, currently we are full on melee DPS but we are looking for a Holy/Shadow Priest, Mage and Warlock!

We also welcome all casual and social players that also want a place to hang out and have some fun. We also have many M+ key groups running outside of raid times.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information about our guild, feel free to add us on bnet or discord.

Glaecius | Bnet - DaDuke#1267 | Discord - Glaecius#9419

Alextrollbek | Bnet - DrVonSock#11617

Hope you have a great day and best of luck on your search!

Tusken Raiders is looking to expand our roster for Mythic content. We are a two day raiding guild with CE as our goal for this tier.

Currently 11/11H 2/11M

Current raid days are Fri-Sat (Mythic) 7-10 PST and Trial days would be either Wed or Thur 6-8 PST (Heroic).
Please add me for more info
Disc: Broadsword0486#7243
Battlenet: Broadsword86#1136

You should check us out!

Hello!

Ascendance (A, Sargeras) is looking an additional DPS. We raid T & Th 8-11p PST. If you’d like to chat further, my btag is Cailyth#1999.

cheers!

Hi Lopann, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!

Hello Lopann!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

not sure if you are still looking for not, we are a PST guild and start at 8:30pm, if your interested I will leave our guild blurb below.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 8:30-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team. We need a mage for our raid buff and biscuit fix.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 2/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Good Intentions on Area 52 is recruiting!
We are a newly formed guild on the server and our welcoming community is growing! Good Intentions is founded by a group of friendly players looking to find other like minded people to enjoy company with while killing bosses.
If you’re new to the game or you are a seasoned player looking for a place to fit in, you can have a home with us!

Our guild is PVE focused with goals of success in Raid and Mythic+. Our raid team gathers every Wednesday and Friday night from 9:30Pm-12:00Am EST.

We are currently recruiting players looking to learn, grow, and improve for our raid team!

Available Raid Roles:

Tank: Filled.

Healers: All will be considered.

DPS: All will be considered.

If you would like to join our guild or have any questions please reach out to us!

Bnet:
Officer: Glamify #1728
Recruitment: Hazy#11973
Guild master: Bluedragoon#1808

Discord:
Officer: Glamify #5915
Recruitment: Hazy #8123
Guild master: Morgan #5956