Mage lf raid guild that has plans to move into mythic

i have my lock 216ilvl with aotc but i am looking to raid on mage as my main hes not super geared low 200s has legendary and is very comfortable with mechanics i have past ce exp . ive played wow since 2004 and mostly on mage or lock i can make whatever days needed any times as i work from home. i parse decent and do mechanics well . im positive and competitive i keep my characters rdy and perpared for raid. im consistant and on time. just need the gear on the mage. and a consistant group that is focused. also love doing mythic plus keys as well.

Any chance you wanna switch faction and server? If you are, we are looking for a reliable mage. We are Volatile-Llane/Arygos not hardcore guild. Looking to down bosses and have fun. Currently 2/10M with raid times Fri/Sat at 10p-1a EST. If interested, add mabelle#1433.

not really no

Hi Fraxxure,

Elevated is looking for more dps. We currently have 3 teams, one in mythic already(3/10) and two that are looking for more to get into mythic(9/10H).

You can visit our website at elevatedguild.com to get a feel for our philosophies and fill out an application.

If you have any questions you can also contact me on bnet @ Mech#1563