Mage lf mythic raiding guild for shadowlands

Hello!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 30%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

bump to top

Still looking for guild for my mage looking for more toward shadowlands expansion but would do this one too

Hello killerthings! My name is Lilli. I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated located on Sargeras. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm EST (subject to change come SL). And are currently 9/12M with ily at 17%. I would love to chat with you real time about our goals and what were are looking for so i added you on discord and will drop mine below!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

hello night life

Hey there,

[A] Floor Tanks 12/12 M CE is looking for more to our roster and we think you would be a good fit.

Schedule:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:

Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:

docs. google. com/forms/d/1GXtzbLxrXeqcTyullsZjuxwCpghBaSZV-C8aZsG_vpw

(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:

Bbf#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

I’m the GM of Sodality. We’re an Alliance guild on the server Dalaran. We’re 9/12M and consider ourselves Mythic Casual. Basically we take it serious enough to progress and get better but don’t want it to be a job or be around elitist a-holes. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

If interested - Clearstrider#1352 on Bnet

bump to the top

Hi Killer,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a more organized raid environment going into the expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule at 9-hour per week and try to take advantage of our limited schedule by coming to raid with high level of preparation. As a practical example, raid testing starts tomorrow, and we take testing footage and logs from other guilds to create internal video guides for the heroic encounters. That means we’ll have some fight guides for Castle Nathria posted on our discord this upcoming weekend. Those guides serve as the starting point for our strategy discussions. You can find an example of one from Nyalotha in our guild recruitment post.

In addition to our focus on walking into raid well-prepared, we have a relentless focus on fostering a positive and productive raid culture. I’ve linked our recruitment post so you can read what we’re about. Our post includes links to some videos of recent raid nights so you can get a sense of what it’s like to play here.

If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post

go go go to the top

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…55% on Ra’Den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.

• Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
    PM me @ Derpin #1190.
    Discord- Wyce#0556

Hey Killerthings!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi there! We could use an extra ranged DPS and you have the option to play your DH on fights more forgiving to being slightly melee heavy!

I’m an officer from Loud Noises on A52. We are currently 9/12M and we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. Outside of raid we have many 2-3kio players as well as pvpers. If you have any questions or would like more info you can reach me at Cinna#9910 on discord or cinna#11744 on bnet. Good luck with your search, hope to hear from you!

bump bumping

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Let us know!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

bump to the top

to the top for my mage

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

This is literally the final role that I need to fill. One mage to pew pew. Hope to talk to you soon.

bump tothe top