Mage lf mythic raiding guild for shadowlands

Hello like the title says i am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that wants to try and push cutting edge for shadow lands. I have played dh all this expansion and am wanting to switch back to mage for next Expansion. my Dh is also looking for a mythic raiding guild that is currently 10/12 ny’lotha and would like to get cutting edge .

You can reach me at Killerthings#7965 which is discord
or Killerthings#1670

Hoping for east Coast server but can do west coast too.

Hello Killerthings, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hey there Killerthings! My name is Lilli and I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras. We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 8/12M and have vex at 7% with 1 night of prog, predicted to die this July 9th Due to break for July 4th.

If you would like to chat via discord i’ll toss you a friend request and drop mine as well!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Edit: I couldn’t add you via discord because your capitalization or something is off on your name.

Hello Killerthings
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

good afternoon world

bumping to the top

bumping to top :smiley:

Hey dude we have no mages one day a week on Saturday 9am to 1pm est check it out

bump to the top please let me know if you are lookin for my mage or dh have two different post

If you are at all interested in Alliance, hit us up!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 7/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha

7/12 M Nyalotha (Ra-den is down!)

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

We could use a mage if your interested I am recruiting for Recursion. Recursion is a newly formed guild 3/12M looking for competetive and consistent raiders for mythic progression. We are led by prior CE leadership and looking to push CE in the Shadowlands expansions. Raid Time: Tues/Thurs 8pm-12am est.

We are a close knit group of players and you can always find groups of us in the various channels in discord running m+, pvp or playing other games like BDO,LoL,Valorant, R6: Siege, etc when we are not on raid night. You’ll always be able to find a group and something to do with us. We are looking for fun and committed raiders that understand the nature of mythic progression.

The bulk of our guild is returning from a break from BFA and looking to put together a great mythic team to progress Nyalotha and make our main push in Shadowlands. We have Cutting Edge raid leads and plan to push for cutting edge every tier in shadowlands.

Recruitment Officer Contact Info (CASE SENSITIVE):
Bnet: FlamezZ#11115
Discord: FlamezZ#1111

bump to the top

Hello!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 30%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

bump to top

Still looking for guild for my mage looking for more toward shadowlands expansion but would do this one too

Hello killerthings! My name is Lilli. I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated located on Sargeras. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm EST (subject to change come SL). And are currently 9/12M with ily at 17%. I would love to chat with you real time about our goals and what were are looking for so i added you on discord and will drop mine below!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

hello night life

Hey there,

[A] Floor Tanks 12/12 M CE is looking for more to our roster and we think you would be a good fit.

Schedule:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:

Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:

docs. google. com/forms/d/1GXtzbLxrXeqcTyullsZjuxwCpghBaSZV-C8aZsG_vpw

(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:

Bbf#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

I’m the GM of Sodality. We’re an Alliance guild on the server Dalaran. We’re 9/12M and consider ourselves Mythic Casual. Basically we take it serious enough to progress and get better but don’t want it to be a job or be around elitist a-holes. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

If interested - Clearstrider#1352 on Bnet

bump to the top