Mage lf aotc heroic raiding guild

experienced raider lf guild raiding heroic. have experience in mythic raiding but looking to be a little more casual towards raids. guild full of people pushing m+ is a plus

1 Like

Hiya Mistowiffs! My guild is recruiting for our 10 man team! We’re currently looking for a mage to fill our ranks so I wanted to see if you might be interested!

We are aiming to achieve AOTC each raid tier as well as KSM with each season!
We will be raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM-11PM PST!

If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to send me a message on Discord or reply here! My name on there is wistygg !
(I don’t check here as much as I should so Discord might be faster, but either works!)

We might be a good spot for you. Hit me up!

Hey Misto,

We’re doing exactly what you’re looking for hit me up if you have any questions my BattleTag is in the thread below. Look forward to talking to you.

Refresh - Tichondrius
We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST
Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with.

For first week or two will most likely do an off night to run through normal to work on tier sets but thursday will be for heroic raid.

Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements.

contact on discord: conraw

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+

We are a past CE guild (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took the last few tiers off and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+ but have a tighter schedule and can’t raid 2+ days a week. Laid back raid environment looking to just enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.

We are looking for a Off Tank and DPS

Greetings Mistowiffs!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid and our m+ team… I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps, melee spots open WW Monk, Havok dh both in high demand

Raid times:
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937