Mage LF AOTC Focused Raid Guild

Hey Blynk

Here’s our guild spiel…

Come join us for 8.2 and Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

[A] Primordial Malice on Stormrage is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Progress:

Crucible of Storms – 2/2N, 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: (AOTC) 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:30pm-11:00pm EST (optional night)

Current Need(s):

DPS:

We are also always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, being prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guild mates, etc. We also run a lot of M+s, transmog and achievement runs, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Killerthings- Recruitment Assistant Bnet Killerthings#1670

Hey there Blynkfloyd! We are in need of a Mage for our raid team!! We are building a raid team that is focused on getting AoTC every tier and doing as much Mythic as we can but not to a point of wiping on it for weeks.

If you are interested I’m gonna post our recruitment post below!

Hi Blynkfloyd,

We have every aotc since WoD check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Blynkfloyd,

Love the name btw! Our guild is in need of a reliable mage, in fact, we are in dire need of one! I know you’re alliance but if there is any option to faction change to horde, please hit us up. We are super tight knit and there are no cliques in the guild which means everyone has fun and there’s no drama. We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out :slight_smile:
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206.
[H] A52 AOTC Guild 2/8M, 8/8H Vault LF WW and more DPS

Hello!

Tears of Vengeance (Alliance) is a casual heroic progression guild on Kargath/Norgannon.

We are currently 9/9H and 2/2H and looking for more raiders for 8.2!

We feel it is important to create a family and friends oriented community. This allows us to have a good time while working towards our common goal of AoTC!

Our raid times are:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST.

If interested please contact our raid leader, Stonedfrog-Kargath, for more info:
Btag: TheZooCrew#1911
Discord: stonedfrog#7364

Thanks!

Hey bud , heaven’s lost bounty is currently seeking a mage for our heroic core! Contact me via disc @ Danno#9699 or bnet iladriem#1536

Heyo,

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild on Stormrage (Alliance) aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!

Hey Blynk!

If you’re still looking, would love to get in touch if you can by bnet/discord?

The good news is we are already on Stormrage (Alliance), and below are the details. Add me and we can chat if you like!

Server: Stormrage
Guild: No Pressure
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
Raid Focus: 8.2 Starting Heroic, then on to Mythic
BoD=9|9H and 3|9M; CoS=2|2H

Key Focus: We have several players 1k - 1.6k io. Weekly keys 15+

Looking For:
1 = Tank
2 = Heals
3 = Ranged

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
Bnet: KassiG#1130

How do you feel about light Mythic progression?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

If you would consider Horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you don’t mind horde and dipping your toes into mythic.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

If you’re open to the dark side (horde) and are interested, just let me know if we sound like a fit.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
If transferring isn’t an option right now or you’re already in another guild, no worries. We also have our Friends of Dad Bod Community open – we’re mostly looking for competent players to enjoy the game with.
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid 2-3 nights a week, but if you have to miss a raid or just need that night off, its completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Cross Continental on Lightbringer-US is an international daytime/off-time Alliance guild.

Raid Days:
Wednesdays and Thursdays: Progression Content
Tuesdays: Alt/Casual

Daytime Raid Times:
Server Time: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Local Timezone Raid Times:
U.S. Pacific – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
U.S. Mountain – 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
U.S. Central – 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
U.S. Eastern – 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Dublin, London – 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Berlin, Rome, Stockholm – 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM

Daytime Progression:
9/9 H BoD - AotC
2/2 N Crucible
1/9 M Uldir

We are primarily looking for dps, preferably with an offspec to progress. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we still like to get bosses down in a timely manner. We do take raiding seriously, but not at the cost of our fun and friends. We all have the same goal which is to enjoy the game in a friendly atmosphere, explore the expansion, kill bosses and enjoy the social aspects which a guild brings. We all have enough stress at work, let’s make sure to keep our game-time as enjoyable as possible and drama-free!
We are using personal loot for our casual runs and loot council for our progression runs. RCLoot Council add on is required.

Casuals are welcome!

If you’d like to explore the expansion in a mature, fun and friendly atmosphere, please add Spirit #1951 or Trix#11208.

Requirements:
Discord is required for communication
Must download the add on RCLoot Council
Mature and friendly attitude
Your guild raiding main will be only raiding progression content with the guild.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting in preparation for 8.2! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals in preparation for 8.2. Core spots available.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 2/2H Crucible of Storms and 9/9H + 2/9M Battle of Dazar’alor, we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression in Azshara’s Eternal Palace. We have achieved every AOTC achievement since they were introduced, but we are now looking to recruit to push Mythic progression!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet or Discord to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Hey there Blynkfloyd!

If you are open to playing Horde on a weekend raid schedule, check out Murloc Madness! We are currently recruiting for a core healer and a variety of DPS (melee and ranged). We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST &amp; Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.
Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting One Healer or flex healer.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire…,