Mage LF 2 day Mythic guild

Hi there,

I am currently looking for a guild to raid with for 8.3 and beyond.

I had been raiding with a guild (Cute Anime Boys - Bleeding Hollow) that unfortunately stopped raiding at the release of Classic. I decided to take a break to play Classic for a while and decided to wait until 8.3 to raid again. 4/8M EP 9/9M previous tier.

I continually strive to better my play style and try hard not to repeat errors. I am knowledgeable about my class. I feel confident in my ability to bring strong, consistent dps gameplay to your raid, and would love to talk to you about your guild or any questions you may have.

Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/velisan

Battletag: Tannuh#1498

Things I am looking for(not necessarily required):

• Times between 8PM-12AM PST
  • 2 days per week
  • <10 hours per week

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and considering me for your roster. Feel free to contact me or leave your information below. Thanks again! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tannuh#1498

Hello,

Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. Our goal is CE, and we are looking for more that can help us achieve that.

Right now, we are looking to build up our roster for 8.3. We finished AEP at 5/8M and BoD at 6/9M. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, BG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another mage to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on discord (JoeJ03#9450) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Velisan,

If you are interested in switching to horde, our guild also on Bleeding Hollow is looking to add a mage to our roster for Next tier. Our hours are earlier than you have listed but we are a 2 day guild. Please take a look at our info below and you can reach out or apply if interested and the hours work for you :slight_smile:

Conviction is a progression focused guild on Bleeding Hollow currently 8/8M, with a goal of achieving cutting edge each tier in a relaxed and encouraging environment. A former semi-hardcore raiding guild that was formed at the beginning of WotLK.

We are currently recruiting for our main roster players who are looking to join a team that is always seeking to improve and make the most of our two day schedule. We feel that this is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of our guild, as we are a very tight knit group of friends.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 7:30pm-10:30pm CST
Sunday - 6:30pm-10:30pm CST

Application Form:

https://forms.gle/vqszLmRVeGx69xVd9
OR
http://cv-guild.com/

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out via Discord: JillCatsby#2966
BNet Contact: Astrokitty#1360

Hey there Velisan, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!