Mage, Havoc, Ret LF a Mythic Raiding Guild for DF

Class/Spec: Mage, Ret Paladin, or Havoc DH
Faction: Horde or Alliance
Cleared: 3/10M CN (First ever raid tier), 4/10M ( I missed kill for soulrender) SoD, 2/11M SotFO (I took a slight break this tier)
Btag: on3sh0t#1794
Discord: Lang#5210
Raider io Langsret, langsmage, or langsdh
Logs: Langsret or langsmage
Availability: 2x a week Monday - Friday (9:00 CST - 12:00 CST) I spend the weekend doing whatever with the Fam and usually Keys at night.
Wants: Looking for a guild that Raids 2x a week, Mythic Focused not AOTC, and thats active outside of raids.

I am looking for a new guild mainly due to mine raiding earlier than I am able to now. I took it super casual in S4, I got KSM on my mage and didn’t raid at all really. I play a multitude of classes but leaning Mage, Ret or Havoc for 10.0. I also off spec Prot and VDH. I would main one and the other would be an Alt. Possibly open to other classes but that would change when Pre patch comes out. I played mage like all of Shadowlands if arcane ends up being the only viable spec I’d rather delete my mage.

Hello there Langsret!
Our mythic team would be interested in talking to you. They’re very interested in picking up another mage. I’ll drop our guild info for you and if it looks like our time slot could work out for you, we’d love for you to contact Serl to see if we could be a good fit.