Mage + DH friend 3/12 M 2300+ io LF new home

Would love to chat with you both :slight_smile:

Hello, you’re looking like a snack. Snacks is currently 6/12M US-Mal’Ganis. We’re a progressive and growing mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can, we’re a guild that has Cutting Edge experienced players that are looking for more exceptional and dedicated players.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST. We also do optional re-clears of normal and heroic on the weekends at normal raid times. A few things we expect from our players are to:

• Keep up with you neck level.

• Push yourself to be your best.

• Keep up with your Cape.

• Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.

• Partake in mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!

• Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.

• Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us on times you might not make raid.

• Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.

We’re looking to get cutting edge this raid tier and to push as far as we can for many more tiers to come. We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player. We do also recruit casual players only interested in Mythic+/Heroic and Normal re-clears! We have a big active Mythic+ community!

A couple particular classes and specs we are looking for but not limited to are:

• Holy paladin

• Disc Priest

• Any Exceptional DPS.

A two week trailing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit for us! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills and achievement.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410. Be ready to send me your logs if you have any. Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!