<Maelstrom> [A] Westfall - Looking for members to help build a foundation

Maelstrom is a newly formed alliance guild that is looking for experienced people to help build the guild’s foundation moving forward. The long term goal of Maelstrom is to become an achievement focused guild once Wrath Classic is released. In the meantime, we are very active and enjoying everything that TBC Classic has to offer.

If this sounds like something that you are interested in, please continue reading for more information.

:small_blue_diamond: The guild will have a strong emphasis on helping other members.
:small_blue_diamond: We want to maintain a small, family-like atmosphere. In order to do this, we feel it is important to maintain a modest sized roster. We have no intention of inflating our roster with a large number of members. Quality over quantity!
:small_blue_diamond: We are looking for experienced players that are knowledgeable about the game and their class. While we are seeking veteran players, we also welcome new players that are willing to put in the time and effort to excel.
:small_blue_diamond: While the guild’s primary focus is not raiding, our members do strongly enjoy that aspect of the game and have had success partnering with other guilds to complete raid content. Currently, we do not have plans for our own dedicated raid team, but are not opposed to allowing it to happen organically over time.
:small_blue_diamond: We will always strive to be inclusive and accepting of people from all walks of life. Members are expected to treat ALL players, including non-guild members, with dignity and respect. Discriminatory and prejudicial behavior will not be tolerated in any form or capacity. Abusive, threatening, and gratuitous behavior such as trolling, spamming, and begging are also prohibited.

If you are interested in becoming a core member during the guild’s inception, please contact Leonora or Evane in-game. :grinning:

1 Like

We are still looking for folks to fill our ranks!

Hi!
I’m a retail player looking to get into playing classic but have no idea where to start. I was just curious if your guild accepts like brand new players. I liked the description of the guild and was just curious thank you!!

Hey Rever! I really appreciate the interest. Maybe we can talk a bit more? Send me a whisper in-game or add me to battle.net? Id-Oakclaw11432

Just sent a request on battlenet, sorry for the slwo response, busy few days at work!

Still looking for folks to fill our ranks!

We are still looking for folks to join our ranks!

Come join us on Westfall!

Still looking for new members!