Macros unmodifiable when bound to 'A' or 'G'

Modifiers don’t work on iOS keys A & G. Big Sur SysPrefs>keyboard>shortcuts, deselect each one. WoW default keybindings unbound. mod:shift macros execute when assigned to all but A and G (where just [nomod]spell casts). Spells requiring modifiers won’t cast when bound to A or G, from Razer or MacBook keyboards. Modifier macros are keybound on Razer mousewheel.

Suggestion to enter “defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft disable-expose-fix -bool YES” into Terminal was ineffective.

Thank you immensely for any ideas on resolving this.

Have u tried [mod:alt]?

I know shift can get a bit wonky on some keys in windows (not familiar with macs) so it’s probably worth testing.

Is it possible you have shift+A and shift+G bound to something (not A and G but shift+A and shift+G, which can be bound separately)?

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I keybound Shift+A to an action button and it unassigned from an addon button I no longer use. I learned disabling, even uninstalling an addon is not enough to clear keybinds. [mod:alt] casted.

1 Like

Yes, you can, the actual key binding of shift’s + ‘x key’ will take precedence in case the X key has a macro with mod, the mod:shift will do nothing, just tested.