Macro using trinket/pot unreliably (fixed)

So, I have had a lot of issues with my macro not using my trinket/pot in a raid setting when I press it. It’s a simple macro, it works in Valdrakken on target dummies and in dungeons fine, but on raid bosses it only works about 50% of the time. Sometimes it pops BoE and pot but no trink, sometimes it pops BoE only, and sometimes it pops trink only. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I have remade the macro in different orders, made sure to delete it, restart the game, re-make it. I tried using the trinket slot # instead of the trinket name, I’ve tried using the potion item # instead of the name, neither make any difference. The really odd part is that it used to work perfectly and reliably until a few weeks ago. I’m wondering if it’s lag or something affecting it but I want to make sure I’m not just doing something wrong.

TL;DR: Macro works reliably in open world and dungeons, but not in a raid setting. It worked perfectly until a few weeks ago. Could it be lag?

Here it is:
#showtooltip Breath of Eons(Bronze)
/use Irideus Fragment
/use Fleeting Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power
/cast Breath of Eons(Bronze)

Update: Changing the spell queue window to match my MS+100 (=130 in my case) worked wonders! Would recommend to anyone having these types of issues! Thanks for the help!

Likely queueing. Trinkets are off the GCD (generally) but can’t be activated while you’re casting an ability with a cast time.

So if you’re pressing the macro while you’re in the middle of a different cast but inside the Spell Queue Window, it’ll queue up Breath without the trinket.

So if I am understanding this correction, hitting that macro while in the spellqueue window of 400ms at the end of for instance eruption, would queue breath of eons but not the trinket/potion, and that is the root cause? So when using potions and trinkets you just have to not be spellqueue ‘locked’ to your next spell, yeah?

Ok, that would make sense, thank you. With help I changed my spell queue window to 130 to match my 30ms and hopefully that will work!

Yeah I tend to spam the key with the trinkets on them, till it starts casting the spell, which seems to work; it manages to wedge them into the 0.00s gap between casts.

I also use trinkets by slot id rather than name.

#showtooltip Breath of Eons
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/use Fleeting Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power
/cast Breath of Eons