Macro to delete mana gem

Has anyone found a working macro to delete a half used Conjured Mana Emerald? The one i was using is not working after reset this week

On SL, this works:

#showtooltip Conjure Mana Gem
/run for b=0,4 do for s=1,36 do n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s);if n and string.find(n,“Mana Gem”) then PickupContainerItem(b,s);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end;
/cast Conjure Mana Gem

Will destroy existing gems and re-create them. I think if you change the name of “Mana Gem” to w/e the Classic equivalent is, it’ll work.

Use, then destroy.

:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

If anyone was wondering i found a working macro here
/run for b=0,4,1 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b),1 do local n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if n and string.find(n,“Mana Emerald”) then PickupContainerItem(b,s) DeleteCursorItem() end end end

Thanks.

9.1.5 seems to have broken this last one. Anyone know of a workaround?

No, but hopefully someone finds something. I just use a macro to remove the gem and keybind that macro. It still requires a few actions but at least I don’t have to open my bags and search for the gem. It’s actually kind of a big deal when pushing keys near your limit. A smooth way to reconjure mana gem = more time to drink = more spells you are able to cast = more damage.

anyone have a new mana gem macro?

Go to the altered time discord page and look under arcane-faq there is a link to an addon for it. Currently there is no known macro to make it work so people have been using this addon.

Here’s the addon, I think: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/delete-mana-gem