Macro help

hi im not sure why this macro would not work all the time? sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt at all. im just trying to fit as many into 1 since i play both spec.
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=8 Vengeful Retreat, Essence Break
/use [@cursor,known:202137] Sigil of Silence

Can you be more specific as to what isn’t working? I can hazard a guess and say sigil of silence won’t cast. Are you specced into precise sigils?

the castsequence part. after i swap over from veng spec when i press my macro vengeful retreat work but it just stop there not casting essence break next.
i did not spec both precise or concentrated sigil on either spec. save some points since i used @cursor

Haven’t been able to replicate any issue on the cast sequence, though with vengeful retreat off the gcd, if you spam the macro you will essence break immediately before leaving melee range.

That’s a known issue with DHs. You need to relog to fix your sigil macros after switching specs. It’s a bloody nuisance.
[edit]
Misread which spell the issue was with.

The sigil of silence portion shouldn’t have any consequence to havoc as they don’t have sigil of silence to satisfy the known conditional.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [known:202137,@cursor] Sigil of Silence; reset=8 Vengeful Retreat, Essence Break