Macro help

Hey all, finally got a 252 IQD from vault. Looking to make a macro that activates Ascendance and the trinket together… any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

My advice would be don’t do that. If you pop both together you could be using IQD at a really bad time, proccing one of its awful effects.

If you still want to do it:

#showtooltip ascendancy
/use 14
/cast ascendancy

Just make sure you have IQD in your second trinket slot

All-in-one “swifty” macros aren’t great to use. There will be times when you want to use the trinket or ascendance individually and this will limit that.

My suggestion is to sure have and use that macro when you need to but also have everything keyboard individually so if you want to just use one or the other you still can. It’ll take more binds and shaman binds are already bloated but it’s better.

Appreciate the responses, thank you.

Hi, it’s my first time using the forum for any questions, I don’t know if the method of posting is correct. I would like to know if there is any way to throw more than one totem on the ground at the same time, thank you very much

You can have multiple totems out at the same time, however it is not possible to put them down simultaneously. Totems incur a global cool down, which means you are unable to use another spell at the same time (unless that spell is specifically off the global cooldown)