Macro for Ravager and Spear of Bastion

Hello everyone

Is it possible to have Ravager and Spear of Bastion on the game macro? I have been trying to condense my rotation to as few buttons as possible and have not succeeded yet due to this obstacle. Whenever I make one it always does one but not the other. Is there a macro that lets them be used one after the other after you press the macro a second time? Is there also a way to make them target your character in particular without aiming with the mouse?

Thank you

I know what you mean. I would also like more info on the subject.

1 Like

I’ll have to play around with some macros later, but I don’t see why they can’t be both put into a macro, I think they share the global CD so there will be a slight delay. Likely want SOB then Ravager so they don’t scatter.

As far as casting on yourself, there should be a way for that similar to [@cursor]. It wouldn’t be a self cast, but targeting yourself. I believe you want the [@player] modifier to get it cast centered on yourself.

Don’t have time to login and test it right now, but hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will play around with it and try it out.

1 Like

Prolly do something like this

#showtooltip
/castsequence Spear of Bastion, Ravager

You can add conditionals if you want as well, so it would look like this.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@player] Spear of Bastion, Ravager

You won’t be able to get to trigger at the exact same time, but this lets you consolidate down to one if you use it back to back.

Or one for @cursor and @player-

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod:shift,@cursor] Spear of Bastion, Ravager; [@player] Spear of Bastion, Ravager

I’ll go on and test to make sure these work though.
Updated to make sure they are right and work.

10 Likes

Good stuff! Thanks for the follow up!

2 Likes

Is there a good one for @target? I used [@target] instead of player and it did not work.

From my understanding, @target macros don’t work for abilities you need to manually target. (Though I know the @player one should work as it used to before dragonflight.)

1 Like

If there was, Hunters would be completely brainless.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t recommend putting them into the same macro. While they both use targeting in the same way and there is natural synergy with “Stay here” spear and Ravager to hit them hard while theyre stuck, they both do similar things.

At least in a pve sense, I’d rather have both available to use based on the situation I find myself in. They’re very strong in their own right, worth having to use on their own or together if need be. But locking yourself into using both every time will go against your best interest IMO.

2 Likes

Correct as others said here, @target macro’s do not work with pretty much every offensive spell in the game; can’t remember if they work for healing spells atm.

I know this is a bit of a necro and I have been away from the game for a few months but here is mine, I call it the kitchen sink.

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Spear of Bastion
/use Recklessness
/use Fireblood
/use Avatar
/cast Odyn’s Fury
/use 13
/use 14

1 Like

You don’t want that cast order, you want Avatar before Recklessness otherwise you overwrite the Berserkers torment interaction.

1 Like

Fixed, thank you.