Macro error - "spell not learned"

I’m not at home to try it, but I doubt this would actually fix the problem. The problem stems from different specs sharing the same spellid for an ability, but with talents that can modify that ability.

A similar issue happened in s1 with evokers and empowers spells due to font of magic. If you were devastation with that talent, swapping to preservation would lock your macro for spiritbloom unless you had font of magic for preservation as well. The macro was still linked to the 4 rank spiritbloom, so if you didn’t have font of magic you would be unable to macro spiritbloom. This was only fixed when they changed devastation’s font of magic to be different from preservation’s, so that it no longer interacted with preservation’s empowers.

problem still exists… i have to relog for the macros to work after changing specs, it’s really annoying. please for the love of god fix this!!

2 Likes

In case anyone new comes to this thread from DECEMBER 2022, no they haven’t fixed it yet. Yes, it’s still completely broken. I still refuse to believe this would be that difficult to fix but I’m not game dev, so what do I know?

1 Like

In case anyone new comes to this thread from NOVEMBER 2023, no they haven’t fixed it yet. Yes, it’s still completely broken.

Lololol.

1 Like