MacBook M5 Crashing

Every time I try to enter in on a character with Forever Beta my computer crashes. Im on a MacBook M5 and I have yet to even get into the game after nearly a whole day. I have tried editing the config file and everything, no work around for this.

Yeah. Turn Shadows down to low, turn off secondary lighting and if neither of those work, set the slider to 1 on the preset scale and adjust from there. Pretty common thing for M-series mac users atm

Quit the game and quit Battle.net. Open Config.wtf in the WTF folder inside _classic_beta_ (Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_beta_\WTF\, Mac: /Applications/World of Warcraft/_classic_beta_/WTF/). Back it up first.

Use Notepad or TextEdit in plain text, not Word.

Set these nine. Find each line and change the value, or add the line at the bottom if it isn’t there.

SET hwDetect β€œ0”

SET SSAO β€œ0”

SET graphicsSSAO β€œ0”

SET shadowMode β€œ1”

SET graphicsShadowQuality β€œ1”

SET graphicsComputeEffects β€œ0”

SET graphicsDepthEffects β€œ0”

SET projectedTextures β€œ0”

SET graphicsProjectedTextures β€œ0”

Save and launch. Don’t mess with the sliders.