Mac multibox, does it exist today?

EDIT: Looks like I answered my own question here, it’s gone. Not only gone but long gone. This link actually has some of the developers posting about it. At the website for “dual-boxing” threads/51650-Multi-Boxing-on-a-Mac-in-2014. EDIT-END

I’ve never really gotten into this (running more than one client) but I’m curious. So I took a look around - searches, videos, forums, etc. I dont’ think I’ve found one thing that’s current. The few things that people really liked (one example, plexor) have no current links. They aren’t abandonware, they are gone. Another example is clonekeys, and the download from that is 2010.

Does this exist today?

And I suppose I’m only talking about 2 clients, single machine.

I run 2 accounts on my MacBook Pro 2017 and it works fine. I usually just have 1 account on follow while the other does all the work. It’s not true dual boxing, but you can definitely run it. It’s smooth with no lagging or anything like that.

I wish there was true dual boxing for Mac, I’ve searched but to no avail.

Yes running two clients and two chars is easy part. Actually sending input to more than one client at a time, not as easy on mac. You basically only PLAY one char and others on follow, vs windows where you can PLAY inputs to multiple clients and do a lot more damage

yeah, I’ve run two guys just fine, now that I finally have a decent computer. but as you say, it’s a /follow and alt+tab all the time. it’s not like the things they have going in windows. I couldn’t find that for mac. and I did track down some leads, nearly all lead to “gone” not just unsupported.

yes pretty much. the more sandbox apple makes OS the less things we can do with it and the less developers interested in trying.

everyone’s busy, even supporting a piddly little small footprint tool becomes a pain with how fast things change

OS vs OS, windows and mac do a lot of the same things these days, sandboxing and whatnot, yes apple still is rigid as hell but I think it has more to do with the fact that everyone is busy and apple programming expertise is … effectively rare

but who knows,