<M Y T H I C C>'s WW Raid Team Is Recruiting!

M Y T H I C C is recruiting for our sunday raid team 8-11pm cst, “Weekend Warriors." The team is looking for a TANK (DK and Monk priority), RDPS and Healers (although we encourage all exceptional players to apply). Weekend Warriors was 4/8M last tier. The trial period for all new raiders is roughly 3 weeks. However, consistently exceptional play will result in a shorter trial.

Although termed casual, the team is a mixture of people who either used to participate in semi-hardcore mythic progression with 's Raid Force One team or they’re exceptional players who happen to have real life situations that only allow for one-night raiding.

If interested, please apply at <mythiccmalganis. c o m/contact> and select the Weekend Warriors tab as your preferred raid. All applications will receive a response same day. For further information regarding Weekend Warriors please visit their tab on the website under “Raid Teams,” or feel free to reach me in-game.

ABOUT

Formed in 2017, we’re less a guild and more a family composed of our semi-hardcore raid group “Raid Force One,” casual friendly “Weekend Warriors,” and our “Key Stone Conquerors” members. Outside of raid we push keys daily and also do RBG’s that all members are welcome to participate in. We have a fun and active discord for all members as well.

1 Like

Bump! I raid lead the team and we always need healers and RDPS!

I heard that this guild is world 2nd normal 12/12 clear. That’s super impressive! That means we beat LIMIT and METHOD!!! Are we better than them? I guess so!