<M Y T H I C C> Raid Force One Recruiting Destro lock (8/12M)

Mal’ganis-Horde based guild ’s Sunday raid team, “Raid Force One,” is recruiting! The team is looking for 1 destro lock. Raid Force One is 8/12M and raids Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:30pm - 10:30pm server (central) time.

If interested, please apply at mythiccmalganis . c o m / contact and select the Raid Force One tab as your preferred raid. All applications will receive a response same day. For further information regarding Raid Force One please visit their tab on the website under “Raid Teams,” or feel free to reach me in-game.

ABOUT

Formed in 2017, is less a guild and more a family composed of our sem-hardcore raid group “Raid Force One,” casual friendly “Weekend Warriors,” and our “Key Stone Conquerors” members. When we are not raiding, there are multiple key pushing groups going, as well as a very active and friendly Discord.

Id avoid this guild as I have personal experience running a raid with them. They have very sub par dps and in the particular group I was in that was being led by Cuendyllar, I carried them through 5 bosses only to get to the actual boss I needed (Ra’Den) and then get kicked for gripping a DH back into melee and taking his soak spot because why send a melee out there to just stand still and not dps. His excuse was that the DH got hit the the bolt and ended up killing 3 people but when I linked him logs showing… proving otherwise he put me on ignore. I have had multiple people report him already for offensive behavior but I thought anyone looking for a guild on this server should be aware that these people dont even know what they are doing let alone have the capacity to allow you to progress in any content.