M+ title holders & current M+ tank/healer balance issue

Yeah that’s basically what I was asking and OP told me to touch grass for not understanding.

Every spec seems viable to a reasonable extent, but I don’t count content played by only ~300 of the sweatiest min/maxing tanks or healers in WoW as reasonable content for most people. Even if they nerfed VDH/Rdruid into the ground, those same players would just play the next fotm, which would once again skew these results in favor of another spec, no matter how closely balanced all of them are.

That said, sure, Blizz could do a better job balancing classes in general. They could also just delete aug. Game would immediately improve.

or at least rework aug so that im not sitting in m+ group that i joined waiting because leader “needs aug” for last dps. its ridiculous at this point. but definitely need nerfs for vdh/rdruid or buffs to others

1 Like

That’s not top 5%. That’s midrange raiders completion lvl.

VDH has the level of cc all tanks should have, imo. I don’t know why resto druid is meta over other healers, I guess bear form to live 1 shots and motw? The healing seems as good as my hpriest and my hpriest does more damage, but dies to 1 shots. Druid mana also seems worse than other healers especially disc

Just saying here, Blizzard isn’t really good in figuring out what they need to nerf and why.

Question: can you list here the reasons why everyone is picking Vengeance Demon Hunter over other tanks?

I mean, list reasons one by one, not just say “it is too op”.