M+ Keystone freezing for DCs? QoL improvement Ideas?

I’ve seen this happen at most two or three times in the entire season, and I run a decent number of keys.

1 Like

I also pugged to 3k on two characters, and KSM on another. So then what’s the deal with people just randomly joining, aggroing everything, and depleting the key?

That hunter who pulled everything in that gambit and logged out? People have no repercussions for simply being trolls and wasting everyone else’s time. That guy in particular did it multiple times, blamed it on “his girlfriend aggro” and blatantly just caused issues for no reason. You can’t determine these people are going to do this when you start up a group. I’m not saying pug groups are perfect, but there are a lot of people who have caused wipes or died this season and just immediately logged off. Otherwise I wouldn’t make such a fuss about it.

I run a fair bit of keys on a handful of characters and every run isn’t perfect. There have been groups where people have been angry over someone doing something stupid but stuck it out. But there seem to be so many people who throw a tantrum.

My issue is that you can’t exactly vet every person you get in a group - and if they make the decision to do something like this, you’re out time and effort. There are a lot of reasons why people don’t do more keys if they don’t have a stable group.