M+ IO is so bloated

In the highest keys yeah. When you’re just coasting vault they can take a Rise orb to the face, or a freeze in Everbloom, or let a Darkheart Volley get off, or pick their nose and double whammy you on Fall 2nd boss AoE’s.

There’s a lot they can do to eff up the group that you can’t afford to because you can’t double down on their mistakes.

3 Likes

I agree that can happen and the group deserves to fail. Win as a team and fail as a team.

We are taking basic mistakes at key levels rewarding mythic track in the vault, hero track EoD, and aspect crests.

Mythic+ is already crazy easy for its power rewards, and the fact a decent healer can save you at that level from multiple horrible group wide mistakes is already pretty generous.

Incorrect: Boosting is bloated. It has become the norm.
I see so many boosts going now it’s insane… and the amount of boosters around who sign up to do them within 1 second of posting is beyond crazy.
To add; The community within boosting has become volatile and is now full of people with bad attitudes who even insult eachother; even infront of the costumers.

We just live in a very different era…

I’ve played 3 healers to around 2800-2900 this season. It’s the easiest role when you know what you’re doing and can contribute damage. It’s true that a healer adding 30-60k DPS while healing will make a key feel 2-3 levels easier.

But a bad group is a bad group. Can’t do anything to save people who dont drop their Aura of Dread stacks, eat balls on sand man, panic run with corrupting orb, somehow dying to Xavius ground effects or not leaving a clean area for posion charge on council in EB.

A lot of 3k-3.5k players flop in 22-24. Its an anomaly.

1 Like

2500 is very, very low. :dracthyr_a1: This is to be expected.

1 Like

I’d take this post more seriously if you posted on your main. From my perspective, a psychological perspective, it seems your ego is coping with something. Idk

2 Likes

Next season in a couple weeks when we go back to DF dungeons, and the new difficulty scaling, we’ll be seeing these inflated IO’s reigned in pretty good.

It comes from healing all the mistakes.

But we also need to do dam.

I never really cared about healing/doing dam as what else are my globals for, but there are times where its like guys stop eating stuff i have no more cds.

Ive done all the roles in mid range content and healing is the roughest. Tanking requires pull knowledge and pacing. Dps is cd mgmt and defensives, but healing is both and probably more cause you need to know all fights routes, manage cds, then heal stupid. Sometimes i want a chill experience

Edit i joke when tanking or dpsing that everything is just a healer problem then yolo things rofl.

2 Likes

You mean it is going to get better or worse ?.

I am hoping that there will be a difference !

Maybe they just got good? Mythic+ definitely isn’t easier but it’s not green gear level easier. Perhaps genuinely they got better at the game? It happens.

1 Like

It is. I can add you and we can both witness the madness together for e.g :slight_smile:

On Atal Dazar Priestess Alun’za watch how dps cant figure out to stand in blood for transfusion.

I am talking about high keys. Not 0. They made it so easy that they will smash though with sheer Ilevel strength.

All I want is the Game devs should not forget that sometime we play for pride. I see someone who is 500 IO higher than me. I should want to ask him questions.

I think the next season M+ keys hopefully will make the difference and punish those who que for high keys with no knowledge of game mechanics.

Tanks and heals are always responsible. I am a tank, i know what I need to do. It is the dps that needs to trained if they want the reward they have to play as per the mechanics for the IO.

A healer should not die to Archdruid Glaidalis when he raises adds in high keys. These are just few examples of how the game is rewarding low skill players with easy wins.

These are all valid arguments. If your raider IO says 2500 then you should have skillset of 2500.

This reminds me of how my elderly father still thinks $5 is a lot of money and yells about it when he realizes it isn’t.

3 Likes

Low post count. Hidden profile. Makes claims he got 2500 IO in a week and a day.

It’s not Sunday, dude.

Everything besides mythic raiding is kinda forgotten with the current team. Heroic is as hard as normal, +20’s are like +15’s. There’s zero attention or balance given to the rest of the game. They ran out of time making a BR from a YouTube tutorial and decided to pack all of the progression into 2 bosses in mythic raid.

All of their eggs are in the rtwf basket.

What’s the perceived problem exactly

I mean I grabbed a pvp only friend and got him to 2800ish in a week and a half or so

3000ish or so is where people kind of have an idea of most dungeon mechanics

M+ are completed 5% more often then they were last season. Up 20% from BfA numbers.

That’s the power of no halls of infusion baby

None of the dungeons are terrible for most ios this season

1 Like

They didn’t buff the mob health this season. And VDH never got illuminated Sigils balanced. Perfect storm for inflated IO’s.

2 Likes

What’s an inflated io exactly

Because cutoff is percentage based

and 20s are always free

I still can’t wrap my head around the mental gymnastics in your head that all of WoW’s focus and attention is based on mythic Tindral.

1 Like