LvL 50 trial characters completing mage tower

Don’t argue with the troll. You’ll end up with a huge headache trying to grasp the sheer idiocy of their argument.

1 Like

Hahaha… Is that why whenever you get called out you stop posting for a week or 2?

All I can say is, try the Resto Shaman one. I am reasonably convinced scaling was not done properly. I did all 3 of them back in Legion on this toon. Sure, took me several tries, but I got it eventually. With the timewalking, I cannot get past phase 1. Once you get to the fourth wave (one mage and two risen soldiers), the blade dance is obliterating everyone in the group. Static totem will take care of the cast, but after that you essentially have to heal through it. This is also in addition to the mage simply not dying fast enough, and you don’t have time to DPS it and keep your party alive. You have to either interupt or purge the mage constantly because cast + 1 stack = 1 shot kill. I don’t claim to be the greatest at resto, but I was good enough to do the original Mage Tower and never failed this horribly at it. Something is wrong to me…