LvL 50 trial characters completing mage tower

Did you since do it or are you still spouting nonsense like Warriors have Pets or something ?

Unholy Agatha is harder than Fury Agatha. Unholy doesn’t have the same sustain damage Fury does and so when mechanic overlaps happen, between Umbral Imps and a shield for Fury cast, you can be in real trouble. Fury is by far much easier, especially with double Crusader carrying the day.

1 Like

Cant damage her shield with Umbra imps out in the first place.

I also never said warriors have pets so i dont know where you are coming from with that bs.

And it is an add control fight, you have 4 different adds to take care of, and to deal with dark void. That’s really the entire fight. How a class deals with them is different, but the fight doesnt change.

I dont know why you are constantly complaining about every little thing but its annoying.

AKA :

You get the same bug if you’re mounted on your Yak or Mammoth and zone in. The NPCs “zone in” with you and cause the encounter to despawn.

So go do it. You did on arguably the easiest spec to do it on, Warrior. Unholy is harder than Fury, that’s a simple fact. One you can’t seem to accept. But since you didn’t do it, you’re talking out of your rear.

Where did i say warrior was harder? Or are you just making crap up to complain about? Thats all you are doing, making stuff up to complain about.

Go do something productive.

You said the encounters were the same.

The mechanics are the same, your tools and damage pattern aren’t. Also, the tuning changes, mobs don’t have the same health for all classes, leading to varrying kill times.

So no, the fights aren’t the same.

1 Like

Complaining to complain. The fights are the same, get over it. And when i say the fights are the same, it means mechanics wise since i was talking about the mechanics. What the imps do and so on.

Again, go do something productive or go back under your bridge.

Says the guy who didn’t do it. They distinctly play out quite differently and how you approach it on one class won’t work on another.

Ironic.

I havent done the fight?

Thank you for the video I’ll start watching these as I’m getting ready to do Xylem.

1 Like

Actually yes, the scaling for health and damage is different per class. Check out the tank challenges to see the vast difference.

And? Thats not in dispute.

The fight being the same is just that, the fight is the same. In the Agatha fight, umbra imps spawn which makes Agatha invulnerable as long as they are alive right along with making it to damage her shield… yes thats correct.

Fuming imps are still presence and if you dont kill them or move them to a non important spot in the lane they create slow areas… yeah thats correct too.

Imp Servants are still present as well that heal Agatha… yeah thats still there as well.

Smoldering Imps are still there right to be something that you can kind of ignore up to a point… oh right they still exist too.

She still does Dark Void right… exactomundo!

Still shadow damage that you have to move on based on the imps that are killed… yep.

Boulders are still there on p2? Yep

How about the fel lava patches… yep.

So who cares about some difference in scaling, maybe thats there because class mechanics are different from class to class and thats the only way to “balance” it from class to class.

There is also a difference between impossible, and it being a challenge.

The DK rewards arent worth it for me, and the rewards arent worth it for many people to actually even really bother with it. I got the one set that I wanted to get and im done with the mage tower. Keep complaining to blizzard, they will eventually cave and everyone will get the sets. So sick of this “hand me everything” mentality of WoW players. Make my class easier, make my class rank 1 without anyone having to put forward any effort, this is too challenging I want to get the transmog set in less than 5 minutes and it would be nice if all I had to do was look at Agatha and she tremble in fear and commit seppuku by seeing our greatness!

People have been doing it all over the place. Its not impossible. Has anyone looked to see if they were tuned differently from class to class in Legion? Or are they just looking at it now and deciding to whine about it?

Important thing here is that there’s a difference in difficulty.

Isnt the point of this thread to say the difficulty difference isnt that great if you can do it on a level 50 trial character that doesnt have the full kit?

Or are you trying to show how good you are to all the people that cant do it?

Nah im good. I got my guardian skin already <3 nice rant tho

So your posts were a waste of time, got it.

The point of this thread was purely to show the challenge wasn’t a gear check. It had nothing to do with the relative difficulty of unholy Vs other specs doing Agatha.

1 Like

Until you actually experience the fight on Unholy, you should stop posting.

Fury and Unholy don’t feel the same doing the fight, because of how their toolkits interact with the mechanics and the varrying health pools on different mobs.

How do I know ? I’ve literally cleared both Unholy and Fury.

1 Like

Then why didnt you just do it with a max level character with greens? Instead you did it on a lower leveled character that doesnt have their full kit yet which tells people “the fight isnt that hard, look i did it on a power leveled character without their entire kit yet! Frost doesnt even need KM rank 2 or the Obliterate damage increase!” You even pointed to that in your thumbnail.

Kel dial back on the agro. dudes just showing other ways to do it

No, how about you quit complaining about it and actually try helping people like I already have and they completed the fight. You are also acting like its some magical knowledge that I possibly couldnt know that different classes are different. Thats just idiotic to even suggest.

Go back to complaining about the CC, and you were even failing on that front making useless arguments.

Are you going to give me an achievement for doing it and some money? The achievement can be “appeased a nobody on the forums complaining about absolutely nothing” and send me 100 bucks. Other than that, im not shutting up, and im not doing the mage tower because the set is ugly and im not going to waste my time for nothing.