Lvl 120 dk 355 looking for guild

Realm: Andorhal
Class: Death Knight unholy
Item level: 355
Experience: I have no idea what I’m doing

I am new to the game and have just been doing world quests, but want to experience what this game has to offer because I have quite enjoyed it thus far. I’m looking for a smaller type guild and would love to do anything like dungeons/raids/pvp.

Hi! We are currently recruiting to rebuild our raid team and 2nd mythic plus team! We enjoy higher end content but also to have fun. If you have any questions or just need any help with anything please feel free to add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hey there Jjijjijj,

I have a Community group thats cross server for Alliance players that you could join without having to server transfer and get to know us before you make that leap. We raid and do dungeons and Mythic plusses and you would be welcome to come along.

You can friend Anaranae#1516 and I’ll shoot you an invite later.

We raid Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 pm est and there is a fun run on Wednesday that anyone can go to, a couple of guilds get together with alts and stuff.

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:
Ana

We are on the same server as you!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there,

We dont mind helping new players get better. Check out our info below and add me if interested.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404

We are happy to welcome new players if they are committed to learning the ropes and growing with us!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)

Hi Jj, Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) is a great place to learn about the game and find a friendly community. We emphasize all kinds of content, ranging from raiding to Mythic+ dungeons, and even PvP and transmog competitions. We encourage all levels to join, so if you don’t want to transfer your existing character to Horde and switch servers, you are welcome to simply level another character with the support of our guild. Guild events are being held on Sundays and Mondays at 8 pm EST, but outside of those times we have plenty of active members who can help you to understand the game better. If you have any questions about Last Sanctuary or want to join, you can add me at Spooky#1595. I’ll also link you to our recruitment post so you can check out the technical details:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

2/2 H CoS 2/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We Also run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

Hey there JJ! Undying Resolution would love to be the guild to give you the experience you desire!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2N 1/2H (5% wipe) CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and most of all, have fun!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for raiders)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Ranico - Guild Master (Ranico#1430)