I am having problems with lust. I use a lust pet , go into dungeon and as soon as I’m on a boss the lust is grayed out so I can’t use it. I have taken the actual lust icon and put on my bar and same thing happens. I can be on trash and lust is up, goes gray when I need it. Anyone else have this issue or has suggestions?, thanks in advance.
1 Like
Hey! So, Bloodlust has recently been bugged. This thread has a lot of others talking about it with various solutions.
While your pet is out, go through your spellbook and find your pet’s version of bloodlust, not the command pet action. You should be able to move that to your bars and make it work that way. I also personally know that you can also cast it using it directly from the pet’s action bar.
Really frustrating situation, hope this helps.
if you’re using the “Pet Command” ability on your bar that morphs autuomatically based on pet, when it bugs out like this you just remove it from the bar and put it back on from the spell book.
or use a macro.
We already had a 100 comment thread about this lol