Lunk's Adventure: Cranky Little Dwarfs - quest bugged

The NPC doesn’t ‘’ act ‘’ to make sleep these dwarfs. Even with Chromie’s time line it’s not possible to do that quest, even with give up and taking back the quest.

Npcs are supposed to survive at 1 health, but they don’t !

My alt on which i try to do loremaster is stuck on that quest.

1 Like

While probably clunky, there are several work-arounds in the comments there that should let you complete the quest. Have you tried any of them?

Edited to add: one big thing would be to look at talent choices as well to see if there’s any that randomly proc damage or add damage to your auto-attack if you are using that. Also take off any and all gear especially ones that randomly deal damage.

Normally, you can use the toy “Foam Sword” for weakening NPCs on lower-level quests, but it isn’t working on this quest. This bug has been around for a while and I hope they fix it soon.

I will note that foam sword worked for two of my toons (priest, paladin), but it isn’t working on my rogue, so the bug might have something to do with interference from particular class stats, etc.

It is very annoying.

Meanwhile, if you can strip all the way down and barehand with low enough hp, you can lower them enough without killing them. Otherwise, no idea how to do this one.

My rogue (Vastrah - Ysera) is very, very sad right now… even sadder than Lunk.