Lua error, login screen

Message: …izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

Time: Tue Nov 30 18:13:57 2021
Count: 1
Stack: …izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

[string “=[C]”]: in function SetPortraitToTexture' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua"]:235: in function ShowIcon’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_ProductCardTemplates.lua”]:527: in function UpdateCard' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1783: in function StoreFrame_SetCategoryProductCards’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:1707: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:2231: in function <…e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2221>

Locals: (*temporary) = {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

15 Likes

Also getting this after a disconnect. On the character select screen. Very strange to see an lua error there. Pretty much rules out addons.

Message: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

Time: Tue Nov 30 15:32:28 2021
Stack: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetPortraitToTexture'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua"]:235: in function `ShowIcon'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_ProductCardTemplates.lua"]:527: in function `UpdateCard'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1783: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategoryProductCards'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1707: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:2231: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2221>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 3922898
2 Likes

Message: …izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

Time: Tue Nov 30 18:34:51 2021
Stack: …izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

[string “=[C]”]: in function SetPortraitToTexture' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua"]:235: in function ShowIcon’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_ProductCardTemplates.lua”]:527: in function UpdateCard' [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1783: in function StoreFrame_SetCategoryProductCards’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:1707: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:2231: in function <…e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2221>

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

3 Likes

Got that error also.

I am also having this same exact issue. LUA error on login.

Time: Tue Nov 30 17:38:22 2021

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

1 Like

having the same issue:

Time: Tue Nov 30 17:40:18 2021

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

1 Like

i got the same thing. i logged in after maintence it was fine till i got disconnected and then i got this error. anyone know of a fix yet?

1 Like

Having that same issue as well and won’t let me log into that character, load screen will stay stuck around 70%.

Time: Tue Nov 30 17:46:24 2021

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

1 Like

Probably the same as Error since purchase - #4 by Moomoose-moon-guard

Also getting that error. I was logged in about 4 hours ago and did not receive that error but now I am.

Yeah, I’m getting this as well.

Message: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

Time: Tue Nov 30 20:21:09 2021
Stack: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetPortraitToTexture'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua"]:235: in function `ShowIcon'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_ProductCardTemplates.lua"]:527: in function `UpdateCard'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1783: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategoryProductCards'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1707: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:2231: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2221>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 3922898

Edit: FYI

2 Likes

also getting same error starting today.

1 Like

I got the same thing starting today. The mail icon has also been buggy. I will log on, open the Auction House mail, and after a little while the in-game mail icon will pop up again but no mail is there. Then, when I log out, the mail icon shows for that character in the selection screen.

1 Like

Have we all purchased the Celestial Transmog? I only noticed it a day or so after purchasing it

100% not caused by a shop purchase, as I am having the same error, and have never bought anything from the shop ever. Looks like it started after a DC yesterday, and then wow did some tiny patch, and the error started.

1 Like

Just wanted to add I received the error also. I reloaded the UI and the error message goes away. But when I exit and re-launch the game, the error message comes back.

getting same on login

Glad to have found this thread as I am experiencing the same issue.

Getting the same error. I was going to try and delete my “Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI” folder, but it doesn’t exist.

Looks like it’s Blizzard Store related. Seems perhaps ironic considering the recent criticisms, but yeah.

Getting the same error, I believe:

=============

Time: Wed Dec 1 07:41:27 2021

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 3922898